We have been so busy around here - stuff going on every weekend, and winding down the school year and dealing with my roller coaster emotions about resigning, and trying to figure out where in the WORLD I'm going to put all my boxes of school stuff! Gavin has been sick with some type of crazy virus, and Jason working like a dog (I'll be so glad when July comes and he gets to go back to the office and off this BMW project). Anyway, here are a few pictures I managed to take of some of our activities:
Last weekend, the kids had a dance recital. All 3 of them danced in their own groups, but this routine was my favorite - where they danced together to "We Are Family".
We also celebrated Jason's dad's 53rd (?) birthday at Longhorn Steakhouse. Jason was able to join us just long enough to eat before having to go back to work (so please excuse the fluffy hair and how rough he looks; he hasn't had much time to groom).
Yesterday we enjoyed playing in the pool. At first, Gavin said the water was too cold, but then got used to it.
And then I turned around to find him truly used to the water. He pulled his swim trunks off, and said he didn't want to put them back on because they were wet. Didn't quite make sense to me, but I let it slide - sometimes you just have to pick your battles, and that wasn't one of them. Of course, I had to contain him a little when he wanted to start running to the fence (naked) where all the neighbors could see.
.JPG)
0 comments:
Post a Comment