While I was folding clothes tonight, I started looking at where my panties were made. Go ahead and curl your eyebrows or shake your head...I know it sounds crazy.
Mom and I were talking about our panties today and which were our favorites. She and I both wear undies from Victoria's Secret. We love all the different patterns and colors. (I think we own just about every color of the rainbow.) We were talking about how the styles have changed and which were the most comfortable. She said not to buy them if they were made in Mexico because the fit is smaller than if they were made in another country. So that's what made me start looking tonight at where my panties are made.
Every single pair I have are Victoria's Secret, so in my mind it seems like they'd be made in the same place. Nope. Some were made in Portugal, Maldives, Israel, India, and Jordan. I wish I could've have seen a pair made in the United States...but that's impossible. I was mostly surprised that none of them said "Made in China".
Things that make you go "hmm". I can be strange, I know. But some things just amuse me.
Where are your panties made? Anywhere interesting?
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Where are your panties made?
Posted by Varner Party of 3 at 9:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You crack me up!
Thailand!
Now I know why I got her underwear....ha ha ha
Post a Comment