I have been defeated by this guy...
He didn't give up quite so easily. That little booger had to have worked all day long on that plastic container. I had put my pot of flowers on the corner where we gnawed Wednesday evening - to block him from going back to the same place. But, he just found a new place to gnaw. And he was successful.
Mom said, "Kristi, why didn't you just bring the container in the house?" Well, yeah, that's common sense. But first, our little love shack has been outgrown for quite some time. I really don't have a good place to put that big container of seeds inside my house. And plus, I kind of wanted to see what would happen - to see how far that squirrel would go. How desperate he was to get those bird seeds.
Well, now I see. So now the bird seed container is inside my house by the door - there's nowhere else to put it. Now....if that thing tries to get inside my house by chewing thru my door, then I think I'm going to....I don't know what I would do actually, but laugh.
Friday, May 7, 2010
I've been defeated
Posted by Varner Party of 3 at 6:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh my goodness! I have heard of this before with dog food and bird seed but they have never bothered mine. I put it in a rubbermaid and its fine. I have heard of people getting mice in the bottom of their dog food bags, gross! Maybe the squirrel will leave you alone now that its inside!
Post a Comment