Celebrations!
Gavin has successfully worn big boy undies for a full week! And he's only had 1 pee pee accident (when he was too involved in playing with Pops and didn't make it to the potty in time). He did fantastic the week before at the beach - no accidents at all, even though he was wearing a pull-up. We have also graduated out of swim diapers. Gavin does a great job getting out of Kelli's pool when he has to go. So, all we're down to is night-time diapers.
And I love the thought of saving money and not having to buy diapers anymore!
4 comments:
until the next baby. Congratulations Gavin.
I was thinking the same thing as Jackie...must be time for baby #2.
Now now. Let's not rush into things. ;)
Yay Gavin! I'm glad he's having success! Now if we can just get him to have a word of prayer with Anna!
Post a Comment