Saturday, July 3, 2010

Home Sweet Home

It's always nice to go on vacation - but it's always nicer to come HOME.

We've been at the beach this past week. The weather was great and the house we stayed in was fantastic. It was within walking distance to the beach, had a beautiful front porch, and my favorite part was the outside shower. I took all of my showers, except for 2, outside. It was sooo nice. My wonderful friend Meredith and her little girl Olivia Kate were able to go with us. My mom went too, even though I think she got a little lonely. (We had 2 year olds to deal with, and she didn't have anyone to stay on the beach with her all day.) Jason was the only man in the house. And he did a great job waiting on us hand and foot, and dealing with all the estrogen in the house. I didn't cook one single meal. Jason did everything. He was such a good sport.
Here are a couple of pictures from our vacation.

1 comments:

Jackie said...

Precious pictures especially the one of Gavin asleep....I love that one.
Kim, I am so sorry to have left you all alone, I am sorry I didn't come down to keep you company.