Sunday, August 15, 2010

The house we want

This is the house we want; but, we can't get it until we sell ours. Our realtor said she's gotten several calls about our house already, but no one wants to see it yet. (Sniff, sniff.) We've got our fingers crossed that this one doesn't sell before we sell ours.

It has 4 bedrooms (our room, Gavin's room, a second child's bedroom, and a playroom) and 2 1/2 bathrooms. It has a separate dining room, which is a requirement for me since we eat together at the table; and a large living room. It has a pantry, laundry room, 2 car garage, and sits on .69 acres. The neighborhood is great and the house is a few houses from the cul-de-sac, so there's no thru traffic. The only thing I don't like about this house is that it's in District 6 - Dorman territory (off John Dodd Rd). Ok for Jason, but I'm a little hesitant since my blood runs royal blue (as Kelly says). We'd have to add a fence around the backyard for Gavin, and put a building out back for the lawnmower and Jason's man-stuff.

So, that's what we're looking at.

6 comments:

GordoRN said...

Hi Kristi. it's clifton, katie's brother. i love reading your blog! in any case... go for the house! we've converted Ray to the "dark side" of district 6! hahaha GO CAVS!

natalie said...

That is a beautiful house. You may have your heart set on that house, but I wanted to let you know that there is a 3 br, 2 1/2 ba house at the corner of our street that is a short sale. Needs painting inside, not sure what else. Listed for $116,000, but I'm sure you could get it for less. 0.6 acres. Faces Lake Cooley. MLS #187193.

Kelly said...

It looks beautiful! I'll be praying that you can sell your love shack quickly!

Jackie said...

Oh No not District 6.....JK ha ha

Anonymous said...

I love the house. Its beautiful inside and out. But Dorman? No house is that nice. LOL..jk. Cliff, I agree, a FEW good folk have come from there.:) Seriously, it is so far away though. A long drive everyday.
As far as Ray..converted him over?? hmmm.. we'll have to talk about that.:)
*kim

Meredith said...

Kristi, I know you are praying for God's will to be completed, and so I trust it will be yours if that is what God wants for you!