It's official. My house is for sell.
So, if you know anyone just starting out looking for a home in Lyman, send him/her my way. It's a 2 bedroom house, with a living room with bay windows, dining room, sunroom with ceramic tile floor, a huge walk in pantry (my favorite part of the house), a big outbuilding with electricity and stairs to the second level for storage, and a nice newly fenced backyard.
It's going to be sad when we do sell it because we've put so much time and money into fixing it up. Plus, it was our first little love shack. But, if we want to continue growing, we've got to have something a little bigger. So, wish us luck. Hopefully we'll have some interest.
2 comments:
Oh goodness it will definitely be hard to leave! When we moved I cried and cried and then I wouldn't even drive by it for the longest time. I still miss our old house! Good luck, I hope it sells fast and you find another house to make precious memories in.
Your house is really pretty,Kristi... hope it sells quickly for you:O)
Post a Comment