Gavin and I made brownies together earlier this week.
He loved helping me pour ingredients in and stirring.
Of course he had to taste test it.
My daddy has gone back to school. He got a job at Floyd's Mortuary and loves what he does. He's going back to school to get his degree in Mortuary Science so that he can actually be a licensed mortician. He's got a heavy load right now - taking 4 classes!
And, I've been reading Stephanie Dale's blog about bike riding. Mom went riding with Jackie a couple weeks ago and loved it. So...we (Me, mom, and Katie) are going to venture out and try it. I've had a bike for several years, but haven't ridden it much. (I think I need to practice riding it before we go to see if I remember how!) Jason went out and bought me a helmet last night. I'm not too sure about it...I look a little dorky. What do you think?

I'm so proud of him. I know he'll do well.
Have a good weekend!
4 comments:
I am sure testing was the best part for little Gavin, it is for Perrin!
I heard your dad was doing this! Takes a special person to be able to do that and your sweet dady is perfect for it. So kind and compassionate!
Looks good! Helmets are not cute but they help with protecting our brains! We should all go together some time! I also thought I would need practice riding, like I actually thought I had forgotten how to stay balanced and such but as soon as I got on it, I knew exactly what I was doing. Have fun!
Cute fellow, I need to get Perrin to help me cook sometime. Hey Your mom asked me to join you guys Saturday, I might just do that if it is ok with you and Katie.
I think I say this every time I comment, but I will say it again... Gavin is such a cutie! I hope you are enjoying your time staying at home with him.
I'm proud of your dad too. I'm glad that he finally found his calling.
You don't look dorky, you look safe! I need to start riding my bike again too. It has been at my parents' house since before we moved.
Time for something new!!
Your mama
Post a Comment