Tuesday, October 26, 2010

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

"Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens...These are a few of my favorite things." I love that song. These are a few of my favorite things right now:

I use this sugar scrub when I have time to really enjoy a shower and want to pamper myself. It leaves my skin so soft and moisturized. It smells fantastic. I especially love to use it right after I shave my legs. My legs stay soft for days afterward.

I stole some of this Estee Lauder Resilience Lift Extreme from mom's house. She had 2 small jars, so I figured she could spare one. I use it before I put my make up on in the mornings. It has made a big difference in how my make up goes on.

Why spend extra money on St. Ive's Apricot Scrub when Target's Up & Up brand is just as good? I love apricot scrubs, but they've always been really harsh on my face. Target's brand is a little different than what I've used in the past. It's gentler, and smells better.
And this is another one from mom. I use Kiss My Face lotion after I wash my face at night before bed. It has a bit of a sting to it because it has alpha hydroxy in it, but it's so worth it! My face has never been so soft!
Do you have any favorites that you use to pamper yourself?

3 comments:

The Dales said...

I enjoy apricot scrub also but in moderation and not in the winter. I don't really have pampering things I use. I enjoy Aveda for my hair products though. I think I need to try the Kiss My Face though, my mom had some soap and it smelled divine!

natalie said...

No, I haven't been pampering myself like I should. My skin is proof of that. Does your mom have anything else that I can steal? :)

Anonymous said...

Natalie...I'll share with you anytime. They're obviously not doing me any good :)