Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Blog Marathon - February

My best friend Kelly just turned 30. Andy gave her a murder mystery party. It had a western theme - The Murder at The Deadwood Saloon. I've never been to a party like this, so it was pretty fun dressing up and doing something different.
Jason was Clay Coldwell - a western gambler and poker player.
I had to be Sally Starr - a saloon girl! I've never worn a skirt SO short!
Everyone voted at the end.
Jason received the Best Performance award.
We did some more painting. We painted the dining room, kitchen, hallway, and foyer in front of the pantry.
This is the "before" picture. Isn't that wallpaper just terrible?!
Dad helped us. We couldn't have done it without him.
After
Pop & Robin took us to the circus. We sat in the glass box seats.
It was a great place to sit considering Gavin had to get up and move around so much. I think I actually enjoyed the circus more than anyone else. I hadn't been in a VERY long time.
We celebrated Paul's 40th birthday.
Gavin and I made mini heart shaped biscuits one morning for breakfast.
We have also been doing "projects", as Gavin calls it. I'm hoping that a few structured activities will curb some of his less-than-desirable behavior that he's had lately.
We worked on the letter "V" for Valentine
Gavin sorted colored heart stickers, and then "graphed" them.
I made a pattern strip and started three different patterns.
Gavin had to finish the shape patterns with the foam pattern blocks.
That's it for now...until I can upload more pictures.

1 comments:

natalie said...

Thank you for sharing pictures of Kelly's party. Y'all looked great!