Wednesday, February 9, 2011

That's My Child. He is Forgiven.

This is a link to a You Tube video (song) that I'd love for you to hear. It's sung by a group of girls called Victorious Valley Girls. They have several songs, but this one is my favorite - "That's My Child". The girls have a twang to their voices, and the video itself just shows a bunch of different inspirational phrases. Just pay attention to the lyrics. The words give me chills everytime I listen to this song.

The devil brings his accusations and a list of all our sins,
but Christ says this...
"That's my child....he is forgiven.
See my hands...my side and feet.
With my blood...I bought his pardon.
That's my child...and he is free."
If this link doesn't work, just go to You Tube and type in "That's My Child", and make sure you select the one that says Victorious Valley Girls. When I did it, it was the first selection listed.

0 comments: