Thursday, January 17, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things I Love About Gavin: 1. The way he smells when he's just had a bath at "Nana's Bath & Spa" 2. His fat rolls on his thighs (and cellulite on his hiney) 3. His breath (but not when he burps or throws up) 4. When he grabs my face and holds it 5. How he loves to be naked 6. How he splashes in his bath water (he loves taking a bath) 7. The sound of his laughter when Jason or I tickle him 8. The way he tries to be a big boy and hold his bottle by himself even though he can't always keep a good grip on it 9. How he surprises himself when he squeals out loud 10. His poo-poo faces 11. The way he always pulls the blankets over his face to cover his eyes 12. When he grins at me when he catches me peeking into his crib in the morning to see if he's really awake 13. When he growls at me if I try to take his bottle out of his mouth to burp him

2 comments:

Medic Mom said...

Kristi - He's so cute! I could just eat him up and I've never even seen him in person!

natalie said...

I've been wanting a little baby boy for a while now, and being around Gavin only increases that desire. I got to watch him for a little while at Kelli's house last week, and he is precious!