Gavin is quite a wiggly boy, but we never buckle him into his bouncy seat. For one, he doesn't like being strapped in. And two, I really didn't think he'd go anywhere. If he does jump out, he's not too far from the floor, right? So yes, he's wiggled down to the end of the seat several times, but that's all. This morning, Jason walked away to go into the kitchen to get himself a bite for breakfast. When he came back into the living room and saw him, Gavin was almost out of his seat. Jason grabbed the camera:(And yes, Mom, I know you've told me over and over that I need to start buckling him in.)
So, are we bad parents for letting our child wiggle out of the bouncy seat - and take pictures while it's happening???
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Wiggle Worm
Posted by Varner Party of 3 at 5:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Nah! It was adorable!
Nah, Only if the seat had been on top of the table or counter when he wiggled out. He is a cutie pie!
I wish he and Perrin were in the nursery together at church.
And do you think I would ever say "I told you so"? Never! Ha! Moms don't do that.
Like Jackie, I wish he was in church nursery with Perrin.For one, we have the best nursery and second, maybe they would grow up friends.
I'm sorry my little buddy is sick. I wish I could kiss him and make him all better.
Mom
Oh yeah, we do have an awesome nursery at WBC! I LOVE all the ladies (and men) in their! I wish one of the ladies could keep PCD all the time! They love him and he is the only baby in their right now! I know you love yours though! Hope he gets better!!!
I love the last picture! He's like, "Are you just gonna stand there?"
How cute. That's the kind of thing I love to take pictures of.
Post a Comment