Monday, April 28, 2008

Thanks ADT

Ok, I could have shot my husband tonight. First, you should know that I hate to be home at night alone. I'm the biggest scaredy-cat ever. Any little sound in the house will make my brain go crazy and I start imagining stuff in my head. So, after I put Gavin to bed tonight, I turned on the TV to watch my weekly dose of fake fighting - WWE Raw. Jason hadn't come home yet - he was working late. While I was watching TV, one of those ADT home security commercials came on - the one where the couple are laying in bed and hear a noise; and the husband gets up and sees a man all dressed in black kicking in their door. HELLO! I'M HOME ALONE! and I see this commercial. Great. Now, I have visions of someone busting down our front door while I'm here. So, I went into the kitchen to wash some dishes and finish straightening the counter to get my mind off of the commercial. Then, the next thing I hear is something scraping against our patio doors (in our living room)! Oh, my gosh, my heart was racing. I peeked around the corner into the living room to see what it was, but then Jason came to the front door. He was dying laughing. It was him. He said he knew it would scare me. I'm thinking about putting an ad in the newspaper: Husband for sale. Fair condition. Comes with insurance. If interested, give me a call.

2 comments:

Amy Pass said...

Corey would have done the same thing!!!! We are so much alike!! I love you!

Amy said...

WHY DO THEY THINK THAT'S FUNNY????