Sunday, May 11, 2008

Blessed

"Her children rise up, and call her blessed..." Proverbs 31:28
I have always celebrated Mother's Day for Mom and Kelli. But this year, today took on a whole new meaning...I am a mother.
Me and my sweet little boy
Mom with Ray, Kelli, and me
Kelli with Jessie, Jacob, & Karis
Jason's mom, Annette, with Little Tim, Jason, & Amy Jason's sister, Amy, with Parker & Harrison (For those of you who went to high school with me, this is Jeff Tuck's wife and sons.) My grandmother, Mary, with mom and my Aunt Debbie (my other aunt, Luann, lives in KY)
We have a lot to be thankful for...we are blessed.
Happy Mother's Day.
Love, Kristi

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy Mother's Day!!!! I hope you enjoyed it!
ps-Amy's son (on the left) looks EXACTLY like a little Jeff! Woah!

Amy Pass said...

Happy Mother's Day! I love and miss you....and mama!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I am the most blessed mom in the whole wide world!!!
Thank you for all you did to make my weekend special.
I'm glad your first Mother's Day was good for you. You deserve it!
Love you,
Mom

(yams)