I just love my Mondays home with Gavin. Today, Gavin, Kelli, Karis, and I went to Cleveland Park in Spartanburg to play. It was so nice. There were only a few families there, so Karis had free reign over the playground. Gavin loved it simply because he was outside. He LOVES to be outside. Here are some pictures from our playdate.
Monday, May 5, 2008
Cleveland Park
Posted by Varner Party of 3 at 2:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You know you're not supposed to do fun stuff like that w/o me. I am so jealous.
Love you, Mom
(yams)
So fun! I hate that I won't be able to do stuff like that with Emma during the week now that I'm working days. Maybe I'll be "sick" one day, and we can join y'all at the park.
That is so cute of him hanging on in that swing! He looks so happy out there! Isn't spring weather even better when you have a little boy that loves the outdoors!
So sweet! I can't wait to be a SAHM and go places just like that!
I love the pictures- too cute. His outfit is adorable!
Post a Comment