He's not a baby anymore. Gavin is 10 months old. It's hard to think that this time last year, I was carrying him in my belly. Boy, how time does fly. I've blinked my eyes, and here he is:
So, in honor of Gavin,
Ten Things About My Ten Month Old:
- He'll eat anything...even green peas. Yuck!
- Speaking of eating, even if he just got finished eating, if he sees anyone eating in front of him, he's got to have some too. The boy is a bottomless pit!
- He never just sits anymore - he HAS to pull up and cruise the furniture.
- He loves the remote controls to the TV and the ceiling fan. If he sees it, he'll drop the toy he's playing with and go after it.
- He waves hello and goodbye. And he says ma-ma, da-da, na-na, bye-bye, and hey-da (hey there?).
- He sleeps with his hiney in the air.
- He's very daring. If he's on the couch, he doesn't think twice about leaning over the side to try to reach for something on the floor.
- He always has bruises on himself - on his legs, or arms, or his head, from where he's constantly climbing on things or falling on toys. He is definitely all boy.
- If Jason and I are laughing about something, Gavin feels like he has to join in. He'll start laughing too. And sometimes you can tell it's a forced laugh.
- He does this fake whining thing. He'll squinch his nose up and then whine. It shows his two top teeth. He looks so funny.
4 comments:
Boys are so much fun!
He's so cute! Emma Kate loves the remote, cell phones, and the fan too! She'll crawl super fast to get to it too. She's sneaky. I'm not sure why I spend money on baby toys!
So sweet!!! We should all meet up sometime!!! I miss you!!!
I love that 4th of July picture!! Too cute!
Post a Comment