This wasn't taken tonight, but I still had to share it. I met my friend from school, Meredith, at the pool on Tuesday. This is Gavin taking a break:
Tonight, Jason almost stepped on this small bird in our backyard. He said it didn't even budge. We all went to check it out. It was alive, but didn't move an inch when we got near. I don't know what's wrong with it. It's got to be sick or something.
I love these kids.
4 comments:
Cute!! My kids won't do the sprinkler yet, they are too scared. I LOVE it though. I need to toughen them up!!
And Gavin looks adorable in that hat!
And to think I missed all the fun...but, I was enjoying my YaYas. Next time plan it when I can be there.
Love you,
Mom
P.S. Dad said dinner was great.
YAMS!
Love the picture of Gavin on the Lawn Chair!!! how cute!!!
Cute pictures! The one of Gavin after he went through the sprinkler is funny because you can see the hair of whoever is holding him up (Kelli?), and it looks like he has a mullet! :)
Post a Comment