(This post is for Kelly. Hope you enjoy.) Today, I went scrapbooking all day with my sister at Scrap Happy in Greer. Mom kept Gavin for part of the day, and then Jason kept him the rest of the afternoon after playing golf with his dad. So, late this afternoon, I called Jason to see what our plans were for dinner and to check on everyone. He told me 2 crazy stories about what had happened today. It made my heart happy to know that there was chaos going on while I was away.
- Story #1: When Jason came home from playing golf, he stopped by Burger King and grabbed himself some lunch. We usually eat in the livingroom on TV trays (I know, I know...REALLY bad thing to do as a family.) Gavin was on the other side of the livingroom playing with his toys. Jason said he got his plate ready and put his burger and fries on the tray, and walked out of the room to grab his drink - thinking that being away 10 seconds would be ok. He said when he walked back into the livingroom, he noticed that his fry box had been knocked over on the tray, and his burger was missing. He looked down to see his burger in 3 pieces across the floor and Gavin covered in mustard and ketchup eating a couple of fries that had fallen off the tray. (I'd give anything if I had a picture of this.)
- Story #2: When Gavin woke up from his nap, he was standing up in his crib when Jason came in to get him. Jason said he picked him up as usual and put him on the changing table to change his diaper. He said that while he was looking over to the side to grab a clean diaper, he used the other hand to start undoing Gavin's diaper, and realized he laid his hand on Gavin's "peanut", and thought, "What in the world?" He said Gavin's diaper was completely undone, and dangling between his legs. He went to check the crib, and somehow, Gavin had undone his diaper himself, and had peed all in the crib.
Just thought you might need a giggle.
2 comments:
Hee hee! Isn't it nice to know that they have trouble when we leave? :-)
Storytime this week?
I love it. The first time Chris had Emma Kate all day by himself it was rather chaotic. I had a teacher's work day and he called every few minutes. I had left him a "schedule" and he was trying to stick to it. LOL- I thought he realized it was more of a guideline than anything. Like babies stick to a schedule perfectly...;)
Post a Comment