Nothing specific tonight, just some randomness.
Jason and I have been watching the Olympics tonight. I love watching gymnastics, and USA was competing. One thing I noticed, though, was that neither of the gymnastics coaches were American! The woman coach was Russian, or something like that; and the other coach (a man) was Asian! I find that odd - Foreigners coaching the USA team. Makes no sense.
I found another little tooth trying to break through on the other side of Gavin's top teeth. So, now we have 6 teeth.
Last night, I went to Mom's house for dinner while Jason was in a fishing tournament. Dad bought Gavin a little riding car thingy at the flea market a while back. Now that Gavin is standing up and trying to walk, we pulled it out to see how he'd do on the car. It's still a little too tall for his short legs to reach the ground, so he liked pushing it around from behind.
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Random Sunday Stuff
Posted by Varner Party of 3 at 10:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Such a little rascal!
Hey, Kristi. Do you know about our 10 year reunion? Email me if not... I just found out about it last week.
meredithmd(at)gmail(dot)com
Post a Comment