The other night I tried to make Tomato Pie. I got the recipe from Meredith. It tasted absolutely delicious! I don't think I dried off enough of the liquid from the tomotoes, though, because it was kind of runny. It didn't matter - it was the hit of the night. Thanks Meredith for the recipe. I'll definitely make it again!
I was watching Gavin as he was scribbling with the pen. I noticed his fingers were holding the pen like normal people do - he didn't have his whole hand and fingers clasped around it.
Gavin's birthday is coming up and the theme is going to be puppy dogs. I twisted the art teacher's arm into making the party favor bags for me. She drew the dog's face, then made the ears out of black felt, and then put wiggly eyes on him. The child's name will be written on the bone. Pretty cool, huh?

5 comments:
Aww! We got our invitation today!! We'll be there! Can't wait! :-)
Meredith's is always runny, I think its inevitable!
I think it is hilarious that you wrote that Gavin was "holding the pen like normal people do" like he is abnormal. I know what you mean, but it just struck me as funny.
Cute bags, I know he will have a blast.
I love that tomato pie also!
Yes, always runny! It is better the next day or if you make it ahead of time and reheat it. Glad you liked it!
Post a Comment