Monday, August 24, 2009

Today's To Do List & This Week's Menu

Today's To Do List

  1. Unload and reload the dishwasher, and straighten the kitchen up AGAIN
  2. Turn in Gavin's summer reading log to the Westside Library and return an overdue book that I thought I had already turned in
  3. Drop off some information to the doctor's office
  4. Go to Hobby Lobby to check for those little chinese take-out boxes for Gavin's party
  5. Meet Jason for lunch on his lunch break
  6. Go to the grocery store for this week's dinner menu
  7. Dust off Mama Pye's old sewing machine to see if it still works so that Mom and I can make curtains for my room at school

*Let's see if I can accomplish all of this.

This Week's Dinner Menu

Tonight - breakfast casserole, grits, fruit

Tuesday - hot dog with chilli (Oscar Myer fat free weenies), french fries

Wednesday - spaghetti, salad, garlic bread

Thursday - take-out (because I have a late dentist appt)

Friday - Mom's house for Ray's birthday dinner

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Just the fact that you made a list like that has you flying WAY above me! :-) Hope you can check everything off your list!

Jackie said...

Tell your mom, I will be over for dinner Friday night....ha ha

Anonymous said...

Jackie,
You know you are always welcome..that is if you can handle it. Gets kindda crazy sometimes, atually most of the time.But I love every minute.