According to my computer, I have 738 Christmas pictures! And that's even after I've deleted A LOT just trying to weed through them. Ridiculous, isn't it? I just don't know how to control myself when I take pictures! Jason's family tell me that I'm like the paparazzi. But in my defense, we did an extreme amount of Christmas stuff this month, and I have to document each event...holiday lights, baking and crafting, gingerbread houses, 4 family gatherings, plus our own Christmas morning. And laying all jokes aside, I have a terrible memory; so in all honesty, taking pictures helps me to remember all the details. So, out of 738 pictures, I chose 7 of them to share with you.
My sunshine boy on Christmas morning
Showing off his Christmas pajamas
Gavin loves horses, so Santa brought him one that he can ride, and it sings songs too.
He also loves to watch us cook and pretend to eat and make stuff,
so this is the other thing Santa brought for Gavin.
(Jason didn't care too much about this gift because he thinks kitchens are for girls.
But I assured him that Santa would bring a boy-colored kitchen - and besides, men cook too!)
On Christmas night, we open gifts with my mom and dad, and the rest of our gang. Santa made a surprise visit to say good-bye to Karis and Gavin before he headed back to the North Pole. (It was actually my dad. I thought Gavin would recognize his voice, but he didn't.)
3 comments:
FYI
Seven is never enough of your baby boy & family . Happy NEW YEAR!
Kris,
I love your family too!
It was amazing watching Gavin with "Santa". If he knew who he was, Gavin sure didn't act like it. Can't believe Christmas is over already. Too fast.
Love,Mom
Jackie Mac.... I agree. I want to see more.
It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I want to see more pictures too!!!
Post a Comment