I believe - with fingers crossed - that we have finally detached ourselves from "pap".
It has been 2 full weeks since our last encounter. We simply said that we lost them and don't know where they are. Gavin asked for them for a couple of nights, but never cried or had a meltdown without them. I was expecting it to be quite traumatic. I can't believe how easy it was.
Now...the goal is to use the potty.
Monday, January 4, 2010
Could it be true?
Posted by Varner Party of 3 at 11:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's how we detached Emma from her pappy too. We went to the lake for a couple days, and I forgot to take it with us. When we got back, I really couldn't find it (I did find it later but never gave it back to her). She had already been taking naps without it at my parents' house, so she did fine without it.
We never had a pacifier but we are potty training after a ski trip the first of Feb....can't wait! ha
Yay for Gavin!! My advice on the potty thing (not that you asked!) is to definitely make sure he's ready. If not, it's not worth the stress. We just attempted potty training with Anna and she was so not ready. I hope things go well for you guys! Oh, and what a sweet family picture on the side of your blog!
WOOHOO!!! Go Gavin! That is great!
Post a Comment