Friday, February 5, 2010

Captain Underpants

This is what happens when I ask Jason to get Gavin ready for bed.

Captain Underpants wanna-be.

5 comments:

The Dales said...

Cute! Have you started potty training? We are starting Monday! AH!

Varner Party of 3 said...

Haven't officially started, even though he already goes sometimes. I think I'm going to wait a couple more months before I start...maybe closer to summer time so I can let him run around naked. Several people mentioned that being naked seems to help.

Kelly said...

Love it Gavin! Your boy's got some style!

The Dales said...

I heard that too but I think I'm gonna try it. He goes on the potty already but not all the time. I'm dreading it like the plague. He shows all signs of being ready though...let you know if we fail or if we succeed!! :)

Kelly said...

Stephanie, you could do what I did...just wait forever and be really slack about it, and hopefully he'll train himself!! :-)